Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form


← Back to Knowledge Base

There is no administrative body other that the taxing district’s governing body that taxes can be appealed to. You can not formally appeal property taxes like you appeal and assessment. However, you can provide input to your locally elected officials about all applicable budgets every year.